Pages

26 February 2009

My new postcard

This illustration is from my trusty moleskin I carry around everywhere. I never leave home without it. I am using the thicker paged one at the moment. It makes scanning and cleaning easier when you don't have an image popping from behind.
My new postcard.
The theme here is 'The Fox's Wedding'. It's a well known saying when it rains and shines at the same time. I also wrote a poem to go with it. There is also a little glimpse of my next book (the little square at the bottom).




Foxes Wedding

Rain or shine
Embrace them both
I am yours and you are mine

Smell the air
All is one
Today we entwine

Take my hand
We’ll trot all day
We’ll cross the wide green land

I am here
Always and forever
Without you life is bland


Illustration and Poem
by Cheri Scholten

1 comment:

robobop said...

beautiful postcard, i love the poem also - very foxy!